Sunday, June 29, 2003
I'm posting these questions early; taking in consideration that some of my participants are from a different time zone..............again, have a great week! Feel free to elaborate as much or as little as you want! Matter of fact, answer any or (hopefully) ALL of the following questions! After all, we're here to have fun, right?
1. In your opinion, what is the perfect daytime temperature; nighttime temperature? While you're at it, what's your favorite season?
2. Do you think the seasons of the year have anything to do with your mental attitude? Do you tend to get sick more often in any particular season?
3. Which season do you feel you are more physically active?
.....and one more just for the heck of it.....
4. Would you rather have to deal with staying warm or staying cool?
Sunday, June 22, 2003
Again, welcome to the new home of Monday Madness.......... Now, let's have some fun! This week's questions...........PLEASE use the chatterbox in the lower left-hand column to post your comments, as the 'regular' comments are not working temporarily. Thank you!
1. What zodiac sign are you? Do you believe what your zodiac sign says about the kind of person you are?
2. Do you read your horoscope on a regular (or semi-regular) basis? Do you believe there is a certain degree of accuracy in what it says?
3. Have you ever visited (or called) any type of fortune teller? If so, feel free to share your experience; if not, feel free to share your thoughts as well.
Wednesday, June 18, 2003
Welcome to Monday Madness' new home.....I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to change the whole look! No more blue! Afterall, isn't that what Monday Madness is all about? Getting you OUT of your blues???