Sunday, July 27, 2003
This week's questions are totally unrelated to each other; I guess we call that 'potpourri.' On to the questions...........
1. What one thing do you wish would never have been invented? Why?
2. If you could change the speed limit on the highways, what would you change it to?
3. What word or words do you misspell consistently?
Let's throw in one more again this week................
4. What wealthy person is the least deserving of their fortune? Why?
Sunday, July 20, 2003
Monday already? Maybe it's true what 'they' say; "The older you get, the faster time seems to go by." (nothing to do with this week's questions....) Here ya are! Enjoy! (One extra question this week!)
1. Do you remember what you dream about; and if so, have you had any recurring dreams?
2. What is the weirdest dream you ever had?
3. Do you think your dreams have anything to do with what food you eat, what mood you're in, or something that's been bothering you at the time?
4. Have you ever been interested in knowing what your dreams mean, to the point of visiting a dream analyst or reading a book about dreams?
Sunday, July 13, 2003
With summer comes concerts, fairs, carnivals, festivals and all sorts of 'exciting' events. I've decided to make that this week's subject..........(remember, you can always email me with suggestions! On with the questions................
1. Have you ever attended a concert? If so, who; and how old were you when you attended your first concert?
2. What is the biggest ride or rollercoaster that you've ever been on? Were you frightened to go on it?
3. Is there an annual 'festival' that you make sure you never miss? If so, please tell about it; if not, is there any annual event that you like to attend?
Sunday, July 06, 2003
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Another great week to look forward to! As we were visiting with some of my family earlier today, a conversation about using duct tape came up somehow and I thought I'd make that the "theme" for this week's questions. (You think I'm running out of ideas, eh? Maybe so.) Anyway, getting on with the questions....................(Hey, it was a holiday weekend; what do you expect?)
1. Have you ever used duct tape to "quick-fix" something? If so, what?
2. Can you name 5 unique uses for duct tape? (Be nice! Be creative too!) Challenge yourself to try and name some things that other people may not think of.
3. Have you found any product that's a good substitute for duct tape? If so, please share!