Sunday, August 31, 2003
Happy Labor Day! Just returned from a couple of days away; hope you're enjoying your long weekend! FYI: Plenty of state police out on the highways right now!! Drive safely!
1. If you discovered the brakes on your car weren't working, what would be the first thing you'd do? (Assume that you NEEDED to stop.)
2. Do you consider yourself to be a safe driver; respecting speed limits and all other road rules?
3. If you see someone on the side of the road that appears to be having car problems, would you stop to help them? Why or why not?
Sunday, August 24, 2003
Let's talk about art; all forms of art. Some of my questions will be about a specific form; others won't. I'm asking 5 questions this week instead of 3. Now let's do it!
1. What is your favorite form of art, and why?
2. What, in your opinion, is your greatest artistic talent?
3. If you were given a blank canvas and some oil paints, what would you paint?
4. What is your favorite subject to photograph?
5. Are you musically inclined? Please elaborate!
Sunday, August 17, 2003
Back from vacation..............oh, what a wonderful one it was! Thanks to all who participated when I was gone; I know the questions went up a bit late! Let's do some reminiscing this week.........Adults, think back to your fondest memories of childhood and answer questions 1-3; go ahead and answer 4 and 5 too! Kids, answer questions 4-6. Fill in the blanks below; be creative; elaborate! Tell us why you filled in the blanks the way you did..............
1. When I was a kid, my favorite game was ____________.
2. One of my best memories is when my family went ______________.
3. As a kid, I always wanted to be a _____________ when I grew up, because __________.
4. My favorite game to play is _____________.
5. One of my favorite family activities/vacations/pasttimes is _________________.
6. I hope to be a ____________ when I grow up, because ____________.
Monday, August 11, 2003
So sorry for the delay...........it's hard to keep track of time while on vacation. We'll be flying back home tomorrow, but in the mean time, I offer you this week's questions............
1. What is the longest road trip you've ever taken?
2. What is the longest vacation you've ever taken?
3. Which was the best vacation you've ever taken? Why?
Sunday, August 03, 2003
Hello, hello! I'm off to CA this week! Wish me good weather and a safe trip! This week's questions are from Cynthia! Thank you so much for offering me a suggestion this week, Cynthia! You have no idea how busy I've been and how much I appreciate this today! The subject is confidence. Now on to the questions...........
1. What's a situation in your life that you felt totally unsure in, or lacking in confidence in?
2. What aspect of your life do you feel that you have the most confidence in dealing with?
3. Is there any one outfit you own that when you wear it, you feel totally confident or able to take on the world?