Sunday, October 26, 2003
It seems lately any channel you switch to, any day of the week, there is a 'reality show' on. This brings me to this week's questions................
1. Do you watch any 'reality shows' on television? If so, which is your favorite? If not, why?
2. If you were offered a chance to be a part of any of the reality shows, which one would you choose? Why?
3. If you could pick your own team on 'Survivor' what qualities would you look for in the 7 people you would choose?
Sunday, October 19, 2003
Our homes are one of the biggest representations of who we are...........that brings us to this week's questions. *I've changed the questions; briar had a good point; the original ones were reduntant.* Maybe these will do.............
1. Which room in your home is your favorite? Why?
2. Which room would you most like to remodel or change the look of? Why?
3. Which room do you hate cleaning the most?
Sunday, October 12, 2003
It's the beginning of the workweek once again. Oh my, how our weekends fly by! And now for this week's questions........
1. How often do you change or add to your blogroll list? If you don't use blogroll, how often do you add or change links to your 'favorite reads' list?
2. Do you visit your blogrolls regularly? If so, how often?
3. Do you visit other people's blogrolls or 'faves' list?
4. About how many blogs have you blogrolled (or have linked on your blog)?
5. Do you change your layout or color scheme regularly? If so, how often? If not, have you thought about changing the look of your blog? Feel free to elaborate!
Sunday, October 05, 2003
Last week I asked you to list your favorites...........this week we'll do just the opposite. "What is your LEAST favorite..........."
2. type of music:
3. subject of discussion:
4. time of day:
5. time of year:
9. television sitcom: