Sunday, November 30, 2003
It's all about memes...........let's talk about memes!
1. How many memes do you participate in regularly?
2. How do you decide which memes you participate in?
3. Do you run one of your own meme? If so, please leave your link! If not, have you thought of running your own?
4. Is there a certain day of the week that works better for you to answer memes than others?
Sunday, November 23, 2003
Good day to everyone. This week's questions are all about reading. Let's go! (5 questions this week.........)
1. How many books have you read in the past year?
2. What book should be banned based on its boring subject matter?
3. What book should be (or should have been) on the 'best seller' list but wasn't?
4. What time of the day do you do most of your reading?
5. If you were to write a book, what would be its title?
Sunday, November 16, 2003
Well the holiday season is fast approaching and that means shopping, decorating and baking! Have fun!
1. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? If not, when will you be starting?
2. What are your favorite holiday goodies (baked goods, etc.)?
3. Do you decorate for Christmas? Inside, outside or both? When will you be putting your decorations up?
Sunday, November 09, 2003
Let's talk about food.....on to the questions folks! Have fun. (Question #4 has been asked before but I thought it was fun sharing recipes so let's do it again!)
By the way, Recipe Swap is a great place to add your recipes AND find new ones!! This website is managed by Sherle. Thanks Sherle!!!!
1. How many 'meals a day' do you eat?
2. Do you enjoy cooking? Why or why not?
3. Who cooks most of the meals in your home? . . . . . and one more (optional) for good measure;
4. Share a favorite recipe with us.
Sunday, November 02, 2003
This week's questions will be all about your creativity........ Note: To those people who answered early, there was an error in question #1. It should read as follows:
1. What is your most artistic accomplishment?
2. What is your favorite method of artistic expression?
3. Name one form of art that you haven't yet tried but would like to.