Sunday, December 28, 2003
These questions are suggested by my daughter, so I thought I'd give it a shot! Let's see if we can break a record here folks! She'd be delighted to know that more people answered her questions than mine! Happy New Year!!
1. List three words to describe yourself.
2. List three words to describe your job.
3. List three words to describe your computer.
Sunday, December 21, 2003
Good day to everyone! I know you're all busy shopping and doing all that last-minute stuff we do before a big holiday, but I hope you like these questions well enough to take a few moments to answer........It's all about money this time. So let's do it! Each of the questions below begin with 'How much would YOU pay for'..........
1. a pair of dress shoes
2. a pair of jeans
3. a pound of ground round
4. a music cd
5. a computer
6. a loaf of bread
7. a dvd movie
8. an ironing board
9. a hair cut
10. a magazine
Sunday, December 14, 2003
Well the final episode of 'Survivor' is on, but there's a commercial on SO, here comes this week's questions. It's all about color. For the following 10 items, name the color that, in your opinion, best describes it.
1. your mood:
2. your personality:
3. your job (or your past job) OR your school:
4. your home:
5. your imagination:
7. your name:
9. the perfect car:
10. good health:
Also, I will be updating my 'participants' list soon! If I have forgotten to add you, please email me!
Sunday, December 07, 2003
All you have to do for this week's questions is put a number (1-10) as your answer; 1 being worse or lowest, 10 being best or highest. Let's have some fun! The following questions all begin with...
On a scale from one to ten.........
1. How proficient are you in typing?
2. How well-organized are you?
3. How adventurous are you?
4. How cool is the outfit that you're wearing right now?
5. How well do you sing in the shower?
6. How cool do your kids think you are?
7. How well do you manage your money?
8. How efficient are you when it comes to meeting deadlines?
9. How much do you like winter?
10. How big of a 'pack-rat' are you?