Sunday, January 25, 2004
I've updated the list up to last week's participants. Please know that if you were here for the first time last week your name will be added within the next 24 hours. Promise!! Thanks to everyone who plays Monday Madness; YOU are what keeps me motivated to keep this meme going! We're going to do another 'fill-in-the-blanks' this week. Hope y'all don't mind. Have a great week!!
1. The one kitchen appliance I just could not live without is my _______.
2. My desk always looks like _______.
3. The clocks in my house are always ____ minutes fast.
4. The one television program I just can't stand is _______.
5. The one television program I try to never miss is _______.
6. When it comes to housework, I really hate cleaning ________.
7. If I could re-design my living room, the first thing I would do is _______.
8. I wish I had a bigger ______ in my house.
9. When someone points a camera at me and says 'Smile!' I usually ________.
10. I expect I'll have my income tax done by _______.
Sunday, January 18, 2004
Let's try something different this week. For each of the statements below, put a T for true or F for false. Oh yeah; please feel FREE to elaborate! Have fun! And a big THANK YOU goes to sherle for this idea! Also, please know that I'm in the process of updating the participants list. Your link will be added within 24 hours! Promise!
1. I often wake up before my alarm clock goes off.
2. I love to drive; in any kind of weather!
3. I'd rather have to worry about staying warm than staying cool.
4. I wish I lived in another state.
5. Multi-tasking is what I do best!
6. Flying is the only way to go!
7. Budgeting my money is one of my downfalls.
8. I wish there was 8 days in the week!
9. I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night.
10. I'm a night owl.
Sunday, January 11, 2004
In each of the following questions, fill in the blank.....
1. When I sing, I sound like a _________.
2. ________ is my favorite month of the year.
3. I've always wanted to improve my ________ skills.
4. It's Monday morning, and the first thing that goes through my mind is ________.
5. My favorite day of the week is ________ because _______.
6. I used to/currently collect _______.
7. At the end of a work day/school day, the first thing I want to do is ________.
8. I really look forward to ________ because it's my favorite holiday.
9. When I need some down-time, I usually _________.
10. I plan to travel to _________ someday.
Sunday, January 04, 2004
Slang.........this week's questions are all about slang.
1. Do you use any slang words on a regular basis?
2. Is there any one slang word that really bothers you when you hear others use it?
3. Do you have a favorite slang word?
4. What are your thoughts on adding slang words to the dictionary?