Sunday, February 29, 2004
How many hours do you spend per week doing the following things? Have a great week!! And thanks for playing Monday Madness!! =)
1. Watching television
2. Sitting at the computer.
3. Reading a book
4. House work
8. Working outside of your home
Sunday, February 22, 2004
Last week I let YOU pick a letter to start your answers with.....this week I will pick the letters. For the following statements, fill in the blank with a word (or words) that begins with the letter I give you. Let's have some fun!!
1. If I could w________, I'd be so happy!
2. Maybe one day I will try my hand at c________.
3. Before I started blogging, I used to s_________.
4. L_______ sure make me scared!
5. If I could fly, I would fly to A_________.
6. If more people were n________, the world would be a better place.
7. I thought this meme was _________ this week. (any letter will do for this one.)
Sunday, February 15, 2004
I've got a new idea this week.......First of all, pick a letter, any letter.................Got one? Ok. For the following questions, all your answers must begin with the letter you just thought of. (Honor system here, my friends!) Have fun with it! (Oh, I am in the process of updating my list so if you do not see your link yet, please know it will be there asap!) Thanks for your participation!! Remember; All your answers must begin with the letter you just chose! =)
1. Name two types of food that you could care less if you ever ate again.
2. Name one animal.
3. List three words to describe yourself.
4. Name two things you might find at a zoo.
5. Name three things you might find living in the water.
Sunday, February 08, 2004
I was going to offer multiple choice questions, but I came up with these instead. SO, please finish each sentence below...and enjoy your week! Also, thanks for playing Monday Madness!! =) (If I've not added you to the list yet, please know that I will this week! Thanks for your understanding!)
1. On Sunday afternoon, I like to just...
2. I'm behind someone at a traffic light, the light turns green and they just sit there, I...
3. My immediate reaction to someone making a nasty remark to me is...
4. If I had to live in a state/country where it was cold most of the year, I would...
5. When the weather outside is hot and humid, I prefer to...
6. My favorite 'comfy' clothes to wear around the house is...
7. If given a deadline at work/school to finish a project, I usually...
8. If someone gave me a pet for my birthday, I would...
9. As far as watching the clock on weekends, I...
10. I usually wash my car about every...
Sunday, February 01, 2004
.........here's this week's questions! Hope you like 'fill-in-the-blanks!'
1. I probably spend about ______ on the computer every day.
2. It always takes me ____ minutes to get ready in the morning.
3. I would rather go to the dentist than go to _________.
4. My favorite dessert is ________.
5. When I go to the store for one item, I always walk out with about ____.
6. If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, I would be a _______.
7. I set my thermostat to _____ in the summer and _____ in the winter.
8. My favorite outdoor activity is _________.
9. My favorite indoor activity is _________.
10. When I'm feeling down, I usually _________.