Sunday, March 28, 2004
This week's questions come from one of our faithful participants, Jan. Thank you, Jan! For those of you who sent in suggestions, look for them here in the coming weeks. I SO appreciate your ideas! Let's play!
1. Describe what you believe is a "good" driver.
2. Describe a "bad" driver (your opinion of course).
3. Which category do you fit in? Please back up your answer. Feel free to use examples!
Sunday, March 21, 2004
This week's questions are brought to you by Isabella. Thank you kindly, Isabella! Have a wonderful, wonderful week my friends!! =)
1. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
2. What show did you hate?
3. What show did your family gather around the TV to watch?
4. What show is currently your favorite?
5. What show do you hate now?
Sunday, March 14, 2004
First of all, I want to thank everyone who offered suggestions for questions. But I have a confession to make; one nice gentleman emailed me with a list of questions, I replied, then deleted the email before saving the questions. Will this person PLEASE re-email me? Your questions will be the very next set I use; promise!! Thank you!
Now for this week's questions, and these come from Bryn. Thank you, Bryn!
1. What is your solution for cabin fever - you know that feeling of being penned in the house all winter?
2. Who are the people in your neighbourhood...in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood.....?
3. What's the best thing about spring?
4. Any Easter traditions?
5. How old were you believing in the Easter bunny?
Sunday, March 07, 2004
So a new week has begun already.....that means new questions! I thought we'd try something totally different! Ready to play???
Think of words beginning with each letter of your name (real or screen name; you choose) to answer the following question. (It may help to write your name vertically so you will have a list of words when you are finished; mine would look like this;
O_______ I think you get the idea!
*Ok, using the letters in YOUR name, list words to describe yourself.
*And as a bonus question, using the same letters, make a list of things you would like to do before this calendar year is over.