Monday, May 31, 2004
Have you seen those surveys floating around the internet and in emails? Well, I thought I'd challenge you to answer similar questions (nothing difficult or intrusive!) Here goes!
1. What was the name of the last movie you watched (dvd, vhs, theatre, or tv)?
2. What were you doing on the internet before coming here?
3. What color of pen do you usually write with?
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
5. When is your birthday? (month and day)
6. How organized is your computer desk?
7. How many calendars do you have in your house?
8. Do you clip coupons and use them when doing your grocery shopping?
9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
10. Did you enjoy your weekend?
Sunday, May 23, 2004
This week it's all about blogs! On to the questions...
1. I started blogging about ___________ ago.
2. I try to post a new entry in my blog about every _____ days.
3. I read about _____ blogs on a regular basis.
4. I change my layout about ______ a year.
5. I used to _________, and now I blog instead.
6. I spend more time blogging than I do __________.
7. I tend to blog (and visit blogs) most in the _________.
8. The thing I enjoy most about blogging is _________.
Sunday, May 16, 2004
How about if we try something different this week? Ok, how many different words can you make using the letters in this phrase.....
MONDAY MADNESS ROCKS
Please list them. Have a great week!
Sunday, May 09, 2004
Today's questions come from Aile....Thanks, Aile!!
1. If you had a farm, what would you name the following animals: Pig, Cow, Goose, Chicken and Horse (assume these are show animals and not food.)
2. What are the top ten spices you use in cooking and what is cooked with them as the main spice (ie. Oregano: Spaghetti)
3. Name your favorite flower and describe yourself using the letters.
Sunday, May 02, 2004
Another weekend coming to a close....but hey, we have a whole new week to look forward to! I'd like to thank Isabella for this week's questions. Here they are.......
1. Do you collect anything?
2. How many items do you have in your collection?
3. What is the most unusual piece in your collection?
and one more for good measure...
4. Is there anything you don't collect that you would like to collect?