Sunday, June 27, 2004
It's that time of week again! This week's questions come from Elena.....Thank you so much, Elena!!
1. Bed & Breakfast or hotel?
2. What determines where you stay?(i.e. price, accommodations, transportation, travel package)
3. When determining where to stay, do you ever consider the establishment's history? (i.e. it might be haunted, location of high profile crime)
4. Would such considerations sway your decision?
5. Do you try and read the local paper for where you're visiting, to get an idea of what the area's like?
Sunday, June 20, 2004
This week's set of questions are all about you! Have a marvelous week!! =)
Do you prefer....
1. Long hair or Short hair
2. Contacts or Glasses
3. Spring or Autumn
4. Mittens or Gloves
5. Car or Truck/SUV
6. Mac or Windows
7. Cats or Dogs
8. Rock or Jazz
9. Pen or Pencil
10. DVD's or VHS's
Sunday, June 13, 2004
According to my statistics, I have made 52 posts here for Monday Madness; this means we are celebrating our one-year birthday here! I thought it would be fun to do something a little special this week (and after consulting sherle) I've come up with this....
Using the following letters, name birthday-related words; nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, phrases; they are all allowed! Have fun!! =)
Monday, June 07, 2004
It's Monday again; so let's have some fun!
1. In your opinion, what is the perfect temperature?
2. If you have a garden, what do you plant in it? If not, what would you plant in it?
3. What is your favorite summertime beverage?
4. How many times a year do you rearrange your living room?
5. How fast do you drive in a '55 mile-an-hour' zone?
6. How many minutes per day do you usually talk on the phone?
7. What is your favorite software program?
8. How many music cd's do you own?
9. How many memes do you participate in on a regular basis?
10. Name 3 blogs that you have on your 'blogroll' list. (any 3.)