Sunday, August 29, 2004
It's time for Monday Madness again! Let's play!! (And please give me 24 hours to add your link to our list if I've not done so already. Thank you.) And thanks for playing!
Name 3 of your favorite.......
2. Pizza Toppings
3. Department Stores
4. Flavors of Candy
5. Scents of Candles
6. Days of the Week
9. Meals to cook
10. Kitchen Gadgets
11. Olympic Sports
Sunday, August 22, 2004
Again, our topic is 'potpourri.' Thank you to all participants who contributed questions!! The following are the final selection from our fellow Monday Madness players.......Have fun!
1. Which is more fun, kid's toys or grown-up kid's toys? (ie. Lego's vs. power tools)
2. What's your favorite food and why? Which food is your number one weakness?
3. How many blogs/journals/diaries would you say you read?
4. Do you feel you have an obligation to spread your religious belief system to others, or do you think religion is a private matter that everyone needs to decide for themselves?
5. Did you keep a paper journal before blogging?
6. Describe your life in 3 words.
7. What was the last thing you were wrong about?
8. What one thing would you do to help the world be a better place for all?
9. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
10. If you could start your own meme (And you can!), what kind of questions would you ask?
Monday, August 16, 2004
Another selection of questions suggested by our fellow participants!! Have fun!! =)
1. If you could only take one item with you on to a desserted island what book, movie, music would you take?
2. What's the most disgusting thing that you have ever eaten or even just put in your mouth??
3. What one thing would you do differently if given the chance?
4. What political party, if any, do you belong to?
5. Do you like icees?
6. East or West?
7. Will we ever "all" be happy with the current political situation????
8. Cookies or Crackers?
9. What fun thing did you do today?
...and #10 has nothing to do with any of the above questions.........
Monday, August 09, 2004
I received some really great questions from our participants and I want to thank each and every one of you who submitted a question. Since I will be asking 10 questions per week, all of the questions submitted will be used at some point within the next month. So our theme for the next month will be 'Potpourri!' I've randomly selected 10 questions from my list and here's what came up. Have fun! Remember, you're answering your fellow Monday Madness players' questions! Again, thank you! =)
1. Whtat's "it" all about, anyway?
2. What radical political ideas do you have, if any?
3. Do you believe that you 'fit' the profile of your astrological star sign?
4. Will blogging survive 2005 or is it a fad?
5. Do you Ebay? If so, what and how often? Is it a full-time job, part-time hobby, or just to clear the junk from your house?
6. True or False: When I vote, I am all for one party.
7. Meat or veggie sauce on your spaghetti?
8. Would you ever be on a TV Reality Show?
9. What is one thing (or place) that you would like to do (or see) that you have not yet done (or seen?)
10. Do you answer memes honestly?
Monday, August 02, 2004
It's been a busy week, so I will be updating our 'recent participants' list immediately after this post. Thanks for all your patience!
And now for this week's questions.......True or False:
1. I always exercise my right to vote. (If you are under 18, 'I will always exercise my right to vote as soon as I am old enough to.')
2. I pay little or no attention to the campaign ads aired on television prior to a presidential election.
3. I can see myself running for some type of political office someday.
4. I believe we will see a woman become president in my lifetime.
5. I try to keep an open mind regarding all political issues.
6. I believe the drinking age should be raised.
7. I think the legal age to vote should be raised.
8. I thought these qustions were interesting.
9. I will be back to play again!
~Bonus Question~ (stole this idea from wild fl0w3r!)
10. If I was the moderator of this meme, one question I would ask is........