Sunday, September 26, 2004
'Tis almost Monday once again....you know what that means! Madness, my friends, madness!!! Welcome to our new players, and thank you to all our 'old faithfuls' for supporting this meme every week!! =)
(If you want to pick and choose 5 (or more; or less) out of the following 10 to answer, go ahead. I know this could be a big challenge and I'd rather you answer some of them than none of them at all.....)
Name THREE of your........
1. Pet Peeves:
2. Favorite Sounds:
3. Desk Items:
4. Biggest Fears:
5. Biggest Challenges:
6. Newest 'Toys':
7. Most Used Words:
8. Most Mispelled Words:
9. Favorite Disney Characters:
10. Bookmarks on Your Homepage:
Monday, September 20, 2004
This is all I could come up with for this week! I hope you enjoy answering them. Be as creative as you want to!! Thanks for playing! =)
1. My ________ is the most used piece of furniture in my house.
2. The one electronic 'gadget' that I use most often is my ________.
3. My favorite appliance, and the one I absolutely cannot live without is the _______.
4. One thing that I thought I just HAD to have at one time, and I now barely ever use, is my _______.
5. I find it easiest to keep in touch with family and friends via ________.
6. I own more cd's (or other music media) than I do _________.
7. All my important addresses are stored in/on my _________.
8. If I had to live without TWO keys on my keyboard, I would choose _________.
9. I probably own about _____ pieces of software that I haven't used in years.
10. There are a few food items that I try NEVER to run out of, and those would be __________.
Sunday, September 12, 2004
A few weeks ago, when I was using questions submitted by our participants, I received a full set of questions to this one.....
If you could start your own meme (And you can!), what kind of questions would you ask? So I thought I'd use them; thank you Mom, for offering these and for allowing me to use them!!
1. You are given 1 million dollors. You must give it all away before the donor gives you $1 million. Who would you give it to?
2. If you had $1 million what would you do with it FIRST?
3. Do you participate in lotteries?
4. Name 3 of your best physical features.
5. ..... 3 of your biggest virtues.
6. ......3 or you biggest vices.
7. ...... 3 of your favorite pleasures in life.
8 If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would you choose to do for your occupation?
9. If you were to come back after death as another animal, what animal would you choose to be?
10. What kind of 'baby' are you... water, clouds, beach, garden?
Sunday, September 05, 2004
It is Labor Day here in the USA, so I thought we'd talk about work! Thank you, Mom, for posting these for me!! And yes, stay-at-home-moms and students are included!!! (If you are a student, please substitute 'job' for 'school' or 'class(es)')
1. Please tell us a little bit about your job (or your classes).
2. Do you enjoy your job?
3. What would make your job more satisfying for you?
4. Name one thing you don't like about your job.
5. Do you feel you are compensated adequately for what you do?
6. Any thoughts on social security and health benefits?
7. What are your thoughts on the current minimum wage?
8. What kind of advice do you (or would you) give your children regarding their future and their career choices?
9. What is your 'dream job?'
10. At what age will you be (or were you) able to retire?