Monday, November 29, 2004
It's a sort of 'pot pourri' this week. Since I'm moving in a couple of days, I'm inviting everyone who participates this week to offer a question for next week's MM. I know I've done this before, but I really appreciated all the wonderful suggestions. I will use them if they've not been asked in the recent past. Thank you all for playing, and I wish you a wonderful week! =)
1. How did you choose a name for your blog?
2. How many times have you changed the name of your blog?
3. How many blogs to you update regularly?
4. How many times have you moved in your life?
5. On a scale of 1-10, how stressful is moving (in your opinion)?
6. When moving, do you/would you rent a moving van/truck?
7. Do you wear glasses? If so, how old were you when you needed them?
8. What one question would you hope someone running a meme, would ask?
Sunday, November 21, 2004
1. What is your favorite sport?
2. Do you watch sports on television?
3. In high school, did you (or do you) play any sports?
4. Any favorite teams?
5. If applicable, did you (or do you) attend your child's games?
6. Do you think professional athletes make too much money?
Feel free to elaborate on any of the above questions.....and have a fantastic week!!
Sunday, November 14, 2004
Welcome to Monday Madness! I hope you enjoy this week's game! Thanks to all who play!
This week we'll choose one or the other of the following....
1. bar soap or shower gel
2. cd's or cassettes
3. television movies or documentaries
4. wall calendar or desk calendar
5. dsl, cable, or dial-up
6. summer or winter
7. city or country
8. camping or stay in a hotel
9. gold or silver
10. fiction or non-fiction books
11. mashed potatoes or baked potatoes
12. ranch, italian, or catalina dressing
13. solid or spray deodorant
Sunday, November 07, 2004
A big thanks to Andrea for questions 1 & 2!!
Name 3 (or more, or less!) things...
1. ...you cannot live without.
2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with.
3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week.
4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week.
5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.'
6. ...you would like to change about yourself.
7. ...you like about yourself.
8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing.
9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization.
Monday, November 01, 2004
I hope you've not answered these before, but if so, humor me and answer them again!
1. Code your own website or use a template?
2. Use a digital camera or a film camera? If digital, do you print your own pictures, order them online, or send them out?
3. Make your own cards or buy them at a card shop?
4. Draw your own graphics or get them from the internet?
5. Take showers or baths?
6. Make your own candles or buy them? And are they soy or paraffin?
7. Celebrate Halloween or not?
8. Sleep in on weekends or get up early even if you don't have to go to work?
9. Correct other people's grammar, or just let it go?