Sunday, December 26, 2004
I want to thank my sister Jan for this week's questions! Enjoy!! =)
1) Which holiday do you celebrate this time of year? (If necessary, modify the following questions to suit your holiday.)
2) Do you begin shopping for gifts earlier than Thanksgiving, looking for the perfect gift? If not, when do you begin?
3) Do you only purchase gifts that you know are perfect for the recipient and if you don't find that gift, do you just get anything?
4) Did you receive or give any "obligatory" gifts this year?
5) Do you decorate your tree as evenly as possible or do you skip the areas that are not visible?
6) Do you like multi-colors on your tree or do you prefer monochrome?
7) Did you bake "traditional" cookies, frost them and decorate them? or did you cheat and buy the ready to bake kind? (like I tried)
8) Are you the host of a holiday gathering? which one? family, work, friends
9) With whom do you spend the holiday?
10) How did the holiday turn out? Perfectly? funny mishaps? miss anyone?
Monday, December 20, 2004
More questions submitted by our fellow Monday Madness participants........Have fun! I may post the final set of participants' questions the week AFTER next. Thank you everyone for playing my meme! Have a blessed Christmas! =)
1. From Becky... How did you learn about computers? Were you self taught?
2. From Tom... What is your favorite color and why is it your favorite color?
3. From Olivia... What one thing going on in the world right now, has the most effect on you personally?
4. From Barb... If you were going to develop your own meme, what kind would you create?
5. From Sherle... Why do you enjoy answering memes?
6. From Teresa... What is your wildest dream?
7. From Mz. Em... Why do you answer these questions?
Monday, December 13, 2004
8 more questions submitted by MM players! Thank you!! Please consider paying a visit to your fellow participants' sites...(links provided)
1. From Mel... Do you have a favorite 80's song?
2. From Luzja... What’s the biggest event in your life to date?
3. From Amy... What's one more thing during your lifetime you would like to learn how to do well?
4. From Susan... what is your earliest childhood memory?
5. From LDH... What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
6. From Beverly and Rosie... Where, When and What is your most favorite memory?
7. From Shirl...Do you fit in?
8. From Sherle... Tell me your favorite recipe then go to Recipe Swap and share it with all of us!
Sunday, December 05, 2004
Thank you, thank you, to all who contributed questions for me!! For the next 4 weeks (including this one) I will post 8 questions; unless I get more suggestions! Each question will be linked to the person who came up with it. So why don't we go visit a fellow Monday Madness participant or 2 (or more)?? Just click on the questions to go to their blogs....thanks again, everyone!! So much appreciated! =)
1. From Briar... and Sherle... What's your favorite TV show and why?
2. From WickedSway... What's your sign?
3. From Beth... Why is common sense so uncommon?
4. From Bug... What are 5 (or 10) great things about your life partner?
5. From Elena... Why do you blog? Are you a writer at heart? Is it a passion? Or because it's en vogue?
6. From Lady Starlight... How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
7. From tmk... Fiction or nonfiction?
8. From Moody... If you were an animal, which animal would you like to be, and why?