Monday, January 31, 2005
The following questions are compliments of Elena......Thanks, Elena!! =) Hope everyone will have a wonderful week!
1. Are you more likely to rent or buy DVD's (VHS's)? Why?
2. If you rent DVD's, do you bother viewing the 'Behind the Scenes' or watching the entire movie again with commentary on?
3. Do you think these features warrant the extra cost for DVD? (Afterall, we were able to buy new release VHS for $9.99 prior to DVD).
4. What's your favorite DVD (or VHS) in:
Sunday, January 23, 2005
I'm running out of ideas for questions, so this week I thought we'd do a sort of word association with colors.
What do you think of when you see the following colors? (You may write as many words as you like.)
Sunday, January 16, 2005
This week's questions are all about your favorites. Also, please give me another 24 hours to update my 'recent participants' list. I appreciate you all! =)
Name your favorite...
1. Family Game
2. Piece of Jewelry
3. Winter Activity
4. Hot Beverage
6. Color on You
7. Summer Activity
8. Topping on Pancakes
Sunday, January 09, 2005
I thought we'd do some 'fill in the blanks' questions again; have fun! =)
1. My lucky number is _____.
2. My favorite day of the week is _____ because _____.
3. I spend about ____ hours/minutes on the phone a week, and _____ of those are long distance.
4. My favorite cereal is _____.
5. One hobby of mine is _____.
6. I wish I could spend more time _____.
7. I wish I could spend less time _____.
8. I am really proud of my _____.
Sunday, January 02, 2005
We've just begun a new calendar year, so this has inspired me to ask the following...
1. The most exciting thing that happened in your life this past year.
2. Three resolutions that you've thought about making.
3. Your biggest accomplishment this past year.
4. Your biggest challenge this past year.
5. Something you tried for the first time (whether it be food, a sport, a hobby, etc.)
...and this next one comes from Andrea...
6. Name 3 (or however many) things that happened this year that you did not anticipate happening. And on the flip side, name 3 (or however many) things that didn't happen this year that you expected to happen. These could be personal things, professional things, national things, things in the news; anything really.
...and this one comes from Storyteller...
7. Where do you (or WOULD you) go for inspiration when you run out of questions for a meme?
8. Something you'd like to accomplish (or do) this coming year that you didn't get a chance to do last year.
Happy New Year, everyone! And thank you for playing Monday Madness with us!! =)