Monday, February 28, 2005
Thank you for taking the TIME to play last week!
This week it's all about T-I-M-E!! =)
1. What time is it right now?
2. What are you usually doing at this time on any given day?
3. Is there a day of the week that time seems to fly by faster than the other days?
4. If you could make ONE hour of each day twice as long, which hour of the day would you choose?
5. If you could make one DAY of the week twice as long, which day would you choose?
6. If you could make one hour and/or one day HALF as long, which time of the day, and which day of the week would you choose?
7. Do you agree with the following statement? "The older you get, the faster time goes by."
8. What do you usually do during your "down time?"
9. What one thing do you spend more time doing each day than anything else?
Sunday, February 20, 2005
This week, using the letters in your name (real or screen name), list places that you've been to. Be creative! Have fun! =)
Sunday, February 13, 2005
Ok, I thought we'd do something a little different this week. Are you up for it??
First of all, choose a letter of the alphabet. Now, choose a number 1-10.
Got a letter? Got a number? Here's this week's challenge:
Using the letter you chose, write down _____ (number you chose) things that describe the current season where you live. (You don't necessarily have to begin each word with the letter you chose.) Also, if you chose a low number and would like to choose a higher one, feel free! =)
Monday, February 07, 2005
I apologize for not getting these questions up sooner; I had no internet connection. =(
Thanks to Aile for this week's questions!
1. How many clocks (not watches) are in your home? How many of them are digital? How many do you really look at during the day?
2. How many lamps (non-overhead lights) do you have in your home? What's your average wattage? Are any of them energy saver bulbs?
3. How many house plants do you have in your home? How many need more attention than you give them?
4. How many photos/pictures/drawings/child's art are on your walls? How many from each of the four categories?
5. About how many electric gadgets are in your kitchen? How many are used on a daily basis? How many are used occasionally? How many have been used once and stashed? How many have never been used?