Sunday, March 27, 2005
Let's have some fun! More fill-in-the-blanks! =)
1. ___________ is more fun to celebrate than any other holiday.
2. The last vacation I took was to __________.
3. The next vacation I plan to take will be to ___________.
4. I'd really like to be more _________.
5. I can't remember the last time I __________.
6. The book I last read (or am currently reading) is ________.
7. The last program I installed on my computer was ________.
8. When it comes to food, my weakness is _________.
9. I really look forward to spending time _________.
The last one is not a fill-in-the-blank, but a challenge........(completely optional, my friends!)
10. Choose a person's blog in the comment section, and welcome others to visit it, by leaving a link to their blog in your entry today.
Sunday, March 20, 2005
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who plays Monday Madness! I appreciate it! And I promise to have all your links up by the end of the week. Second, I just want to remind you that if you have questions you'd like me to post, please don't hesitate to email me. Ok, let's play!!
1. ...computer-related gadgets do you own?
2. ...pictures on your living room walls?
3. ...magnets on your refrigerator?
4. ...reference books in your bookshelves?
5. ...boxes of cereal in your cupboards?
6. ...lamps in your house?
7. ...times a week do you shop for groceries?
8. ...magazines do you subscribe to?
9. ...tv programs do you watch on a regular basis?
10. ...items on your bathroom counter that don't really need to be there?
Sunday, March 13, 2005
Fill in the blanks.... completely random!!
1. I wish I had more __________.
2. I usually think about changing my blog layout when _________.
3. If more people would be _________, the world would be a better place.
4. I really should __________ more often.
5. The weather we're having right now is ________.
6. When it's time to plant a garden, I'd like to plant ________.
7. When I'm running late, I sometimes forget to _________.
8. When I can't think of anything to blog about, I usually _________.
Sunday, March 06, 2005
This week's questions are inspired from an email I received from Susan. We'll ask her question first and go from there.......Thanks, Susan!! =)
1. What's on your refrigerator? (Please feel free to use a picture to answer.)
2. What color is your refrigerator?
3. Is the freezer on the top, bottom or side?
4. How old is your fridge? Does it match your stove?
5. How regularly do you clean the inside of your fridge?