Sunday, April 24, 2005
It's spring here in Michigan, but the weather today does not reflect that. My inspiration for this week's questions came from my mom suggesting the subject be SPRING! Thanks, Mom!! And thank you all for playing!! =)
1. What season are you in right now?
2. Do you celebrate anything special this time of year?
3. Name 3 things that come to mind when you think of spring (or your current season)?
4. In the current season, about how many hours of the day are daylight hours?
5. Do you do any 'spring cleaning?'
6. Do you wash your own car or take it to the car wash?
7. Do you hang your laundry out on a clothesline on nice days?
...and the following is optional; although I do encourage you to participate:
8. Post a picture that reflects the current season where you live.
Sunday, April 17, 2005
I was inspired to ask the following question after reading a post on logtar's blog. I have asked permission to use the subject of his post for my meme, and permission was granted.......Thank you, Logtar! =)
Let's Go Digital!
From the time you get up in the morning until the time you go to bed at night, how many different digital/electronic devices do you use on any given day? Please consider listing them, as it would be interesting to see what everyone comes up with!
...and an optional random question, because I just cleaned my mouse...
How often do you clean your mouse?
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Hello everyone! I hope you've all enjoyed your weekend and are ready for another Mad Monday! =)
1. On what day of the week were you born? (If you need to find out, click here.)
2. Were you born in the morning, afternoon, or evening?
3. How many siblings do you have? Brothers or sisters?
4. Do you (or did you) ever wish you were an only child? And if you ARE an only child, did you ever wish you had brothers and sisters?
5. Did you (or do you) dream of having a big family of your own?
6. In your opinion, which is (or would be) easier to raise; boys or girls?
7. In looks, do you favor your mother or your father?
Sunday, April 03, 2005
Just a friendly reminder: If you have questions you'd like to see posted here, please feel free to email me!! Thanks!
The following questions all begin with Where you live...
1. ...did you have to turn your clocks forward one hour this weekend?
2. ...what is the price of gasoline?
3. ...which natural disasters, if any, do you have to worry about?
4. ...do you have a local newspaper, and if so, do you subscribe to it?
5. ...do you subscribe to a local cable company for television viewing?
6. ...what is the speed limit on your road/street?
7. ...how far do you have to drive to the nearest post office?
8. ...what is the average temperature in April?
9. ...what is the average temperature in December?
10. ...are your four seasons drastically different from one another?