Sunday, May 29, 2005
This week I'm asking you to choose a letter of the alphabet. Now list the ten items below that begin with the letter you chose....
1. a family member
2. a movie
3. a game
4. an automobile
5. a fictional character
6. a famous person
7. a food
8. a household item
9. a book
10. a song
Thanks for playing!! =)
Sunday, May 22, 2005
The following all begin with 'In your lifetime, have you....'
1. ...ridden on a rollercoaster?
2. ...performed (in any area of the arts) onstage?
3. ...planted a garden?
4. ...ever had to reformat your hard drive due to a virus/spyware?
5. ...written a book? A poem? A song?
6. ...sang karaoke?
7. ...been interviewed by a local tv station/newspaper?
8. ...witnessed a tornado/earthquake/hurricane first-hand?
9. ...participated in a photo scavenger hunt?
10. ...traveled to another country?
Thanks for playing, everyone! I hope you enjoy your upcoming week! =)
Sunday, May 15, 2005
I want to thank everyone who played last week (and all the previous weeks as well). I hope to see more participants this week and in the weeks to come.... I'm getting discouraged. =) I would like to challenge you all to invite one friend to join us this week and see if we can increase our participation. Thank you!
Here's the deal; each of the following questions begin with:
How much do you think is the most you would pay for...
1. ...a loaf of bread?
2. ...a gallon of gas?
3. ...a pair of jeans?
4. ...a computer?
5. ...a camera?
6. ...a pair of shoes?
7. ...a television?
8. ...a recliner chair?
9. ...a month of 'lightening speed' internet service?
10. ...a cell phone?
Sunday, May 08, 2005
Since it's Mother's Day, I thought we'd take the phrase 'HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY' and list as many different words as you can in five minutes from this phrase. Have fun!!
Sunday, May 01, 2005
This week's questions come from one of our fellow Monday Madness participants, Elena. Thanks so much for the questions, Elena! =)
1. How do you find out which performances are in town and at which venue?
2. How do you buy your tickets (i.e. online, box office, eBay)?
3. Do you have copies of seating charts you refer to or just accept what's offered?
4. Which is most important: seating location or hearing the music live?
5. Which venue, if any, do you absolutely refuse to see a performance at?
6. Do you dine at the venue or eat prior to the performance and why?
7. Do you attend performances with certain folks only?
8. Which items are standard accessories/must haves for any performance?
9. Do you buy merchandise/souvenirs?
10. What's the most you ever spent for a ticket (one ticket) and which performance? Was it worth it and why?
11. How far will you drive for that performance you just can't miss?