Sunday, July 31, 2005
This week's questions are late going up because I just got back into town from being gone all day. Hope you still wanna play! Also, my apologies to Tricia, who emailed me a question (an excellent one, I might add), and I promised her I would use it last week. I didn't because I forgot, but it is the first question listed below....... the rest of from me. Thank you Tricia, for emailing me. I hope to see you back this week! And thanks to all of you for playing my meme.
1. If you could be on the Amazing Race, who would your partner be?
2. On a priority scale of 1 to 10, how do you rate trust in a relationship/friendship?
3. Do you trust your spouse/significant other/best friend completely?
4. Do you trust others easily, or does it take time?
Monday, July 25, 2005
I apologize for not getting these questions up sooner; first the power problem, second, no internet until now. Thanks for your patience. Also, I will update the participant list this week. Now for the questions...
1. What kind of storm is the most scarey to you?
2. In your opinion, what is the perfect outdoor temperature?
3. Would you rather experience thunderstorms or snowstorms?
4. Share a weather-related experience with us...feel free to include pictures!
I apologize for not getting this week's questions up sooner, but we JUST got our power back after being without for the whole day... I must get some sleep right now, but tomorrow morning, bright and early (7:30 a.m. EST) I hope you come back and see what I've posted! See you then! And thank you once again for being so faithful in playing Monday Madness! =)
Sunday, July 17, 2005
.....and the last of the questions offered by our participants are below. Thanks to everyone for playing! =)
1. Mal asks... What is the last thing you do at night?
2. Wil asks... Where were you when the lights went out?
3. Andrea asks... What's on your refrigerator?
4. Jenny asks... What is your ideal vacation spot?
5. Kia asks... What's the sexiest language in the world?
6. Zeno asks... Have you ever made a wish on a shooting star and had that wish come true?
7. Bunnykissd asks... We're more than halfway through the year now; how are you doing with your New Year's resolutions?
Sunday, July 10, 2005
Thank you to everyone who offered questions last week. Since I received 14 suggestions, I am posting 7 this week and 7 next week. The following questions are from our participants; names are links to their blogs. Thanks again!
1. What book are you currently reading? (from dawn)
2. Have you ever experienced the loss of a pet? How did you deal with it? Would you get a new pet, and why? (from peanutbutterfly)
3. Is anyone in your family in the armed services? (from teresa)
4. If you have or have had a girlfriend/boyfriend, did you tell your parents about her/him without them prying for the information? (from shady88)
5. What was your favorite childhood pet and tell me a few things about it. (from beth)
6. Have you ever been in love? (from seren)
7. What's your favorite activity? (from robyn)