Sunday, August 28, 2005
Another week of potpourri....... Have fun!
1. Do you own a dishwasher (and if not, do you even want one), or do you have to do your dishes by hand?
2. Do you put your dishes away immediately after washing them?
3. In the warm weather, do you like hanging your laundry out on the clothesline to dry, or do you prefer a dryer?
4. How many loads of laundry are done in your household each week?
5. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don't own one, do you think you will one day?
6. It's Friday evening and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda?
Sunday, August 21, 2005
This week's questions are totally unrelated to one another; just a 'pot pourri' of randomness! Have a great week and thanks for playing!
1. When putting groceries away, do you rotate your food so your newest items (cans and such) are in the back, and older food in the front?
2. Do you own a digital camera? If so, how long have you had one? If not, do you plan to purchase one soon?
3. How do you store your precious photos?
4. It's 6:00 a.m. and you've just lost power due to a severe thunderstorm; they say it will probably take at least 12 hours before power will be restored; what do you do?
5. How many times a year do you (or does someone dear to you) wax your automobile?
6. Gas prices; what can we say except they've reached an all-time high. How are you dealing with this?
7. Have you ever purchased a book or cd twice, forgetting that you already had it?
Sunday, August 14, 2005
This week's questions are all about you! Nothing personal; just for fun...
1. On what day of the week were you born?
2. Do you look forward to birthdays?
3. How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
4. Do you like surprises?
5. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party?
6. How many family and friends' birthdays can you remember right off the top of your head?
7. Do you send cards to your family and friends on their birthday?
8. What kind of cake do you like?
9. What kind of ice cream goes best with it?
10. When is your birthday? (You don't have to share the year with us if you answer this question.)
Sunday, August 07, 2005
Thank you all for playing Monday Madness each week! Here are this week's questions!
What would you do in the following situations?
1. The store clerk undercharges you for an item you purchase?
2. The cashier gives you change for a fifty dollar bill when you only gave her a twenty, and you don't realize it until you're out the door?
3. You see your best friend's husband/wife with another woman/man at a neighborhood restaurant?
4. Your 15 year old asks you if you ever tried an alcoholic beverage before you were of legeal drinking age (and you have)?
5. You find a one hundred dollar bill laying on the floor of a department store?