Sunday, October 30, 2005
Thanks to all who played last week; I'm aware that the comments weren't working for a good portion of the day, but hopefully we'll have better luck this week. Now on to this week's questions!
1. Name 1 comedy movie you've seen.
2. Name 2 black and white films you remember seeing.
3. Name 3 dramas you thought were worth watching.
4. Name 4 television shows you watch on a regular (or semi-regular) basis.
5. Name 5 things that, in your opinion, are advertised on television too frequently.
Sunday, October 23, 2005
How about one more week of 'this or that?' Have fun! And thank you for playing!
1. diamonds or pearls?
2. paperback or hardcover books?
3. carpet or hardwood floors?
4. dogs or cats?
5. fluffy or firm pillow?
6. fine point or medium point pens?
7. clocks a little fast or on time?
8. mahjong or spider solitaire (or other)?
9. wall calendar or desk calendar?
10. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?'
Sunday, October 16, 2005
I thought we'd do a little 'this or that' this week! Enjoy!
1. Lemonade or Iced Tea?
2. DVD or VHS?
3. Gold or Silver?
4. Baseball or Tennis?
5. Spring or Autumn?
6. Diet or Regular?
7. Hearts or Stars?
8. Snail Mail or Email?
9. Shop: Online or In-Store?
10. Credit Card or Check?
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Thanks to everyone for playing Monday Madness. Here's this week's questions...
1. Name one productive thing you accomplished this past weekend.
2. Name two things that you look forward to doing.
3. Name three things that gross you out.
4. Name four things that you normally do on a daily basis.
5. Name five things that you own that you think you could get rid of and not miss.
Sunday, October 02, 2005
I once ran a meme called What's On ... Right Now? It's been a while since that site has been closed, but thinking about it has inspired me to ask the following 3 questions...
1. What's on your computer desk?
2. What does your computer desktop background look like?
3. What's on your agenda for the upcoming week?