Monday, January 30, 2006
I apologize for not getting this up sooner. My computer (at home) is "out of commission" at the moment, so I had to wait until I arrived at work. To make a long story short, after being here for 7 hours already, this is the first I've had a chance to get on the internet... Ok, thanks for your understanding. On to this week's challenge:
Have you ever played the A-Z game? Here's how we played this past Christmas: The first person has to start with the letter A and name something that is related to Christmas, the next player has to repeat the A-word, PLUS one beginning with the letter B, and so on, and so on. NOW, for my challeng to you!
Using the letters of the alphabet in order, name as many words as you can (or want, or feel like it) that have something to do with the town (or state) you live (or work) in... Any questions, please feel free to email me, K?
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Another week behind us... which brings us to Monday again. And you know what THAT means! It's Monday Madness time again. Thanks for playing, and have a marvelous week! =)
This week (since I'm fresh out of new ideas), I thought I'd ask you to use the letters in your name (first, last, middle, or other) to list words that describe you!
For instance, I would list mine like this:
Monday, January 16, 2006
Good Monday to you all! Let's fill in the blanks! As always, I want to thank you for playing my meme! =)
1. Before I walk out the door, I always check to make sure I _______.
2. I can't seem to catch up on my _______.
3. The one surface in my house that always seems to get cluttered fast is _______.
4. If I sleep past _____, I feel that I've slept in too late.
5. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to _______.
6. I hope to have my income taxes done by _______.
7. This year I'd like to make more time for _______.
Sunday, January 08, 2006
I want to thank coffeeNtoast for this week's excellent questions! Thank you so much for emailing me! (Suggestions are always welcome!) =)
1. Name 1 type of supplement that you take.
2. List 2 books that you would like to read in 2006.
3. List 3 hobbies that you have.
4. List 4 gifts that you have received.
5. Share 5 (instant & inexpensive) ways to spruce up a room.
Monday, January 02, 2006
Happy New Year to you all! This week we're going to try something a little different.
Using the letters in the words HAPPY NEW YEAR, give yourself 2 minutes to list all the words you can make.