Sunday, February 26, 2006
This week's questions are all about blogging... Have fun, and thank you for playing! =)
1. What time of year do you blog the most?
2. What time of year do you seem to blog the least?
3. What time of DAY do you do your most blogging?
4. When blog-hopping, do you tend to look at your blogroll list (or fave blogs) to see which ones have been updated, or do you visit your faves on a regular basis regardless?
5. Do you change your blogroll often?
6. How many times a day, after writing a new post, do you check for new comments?
7. Do you leave comments on others' blogs, or are you more of a lurker?
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Big thanks to Tricia for this week's question! Have fun, and thank you all for playing! =)
Pick a letter from the alphabet, and then make a list of all the boy (or girl), (or both) names, that you can think of, which start with that letter.
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Thanks to Tilly for this week's questions! Here they are; Happy Valentine's Day, everyone, and thanks for playing! =)
1. What is the best (and worst) Valentines gift you have ever received?
2. What is the best (and worst) Valentines gift you have ever given?
3. In the past, have you ever sent or received an anonymous Valentines Card? If so, do you now know who sent you the card? And if you've sent one, does the person you sent a card to know it was from you?
4. Have you ever sent an anonymous Valentines and got together with that person afterwards?
5. Do you make special plans for Valentines, or is it just another commercial plan to make people spend money?
6. Do you buy, or make, traditional gifts, like red roses and chocolates, or do you like to be different?
7. Do you think you are with that special someone, are you waiting for that special someone, or is there 'the one that got away'?
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Thanks for not giving up on me! Last week I was finally able to post here at around 3:00 p.m. If you feel like taking on a challenge, check out last week's question and answer it along with this week's! Thank you for your continued support. =)
Now, on to the questions...
True or False (and feel free to elaborate)
1. I consider myself to be very organized.
2. I tend to get more done when I'm pressed for time.
3. Multi-tasking is something I do often.
4. I might be a perfectionist.
5. I enjoy Mondays as much as I enjoy Fridays.
6. If I didn't make a list (or hang a post-it note) I'd forget what it is I need to do.
7. I have no problem asking for help when I don't understand something.