Sunday, April 30, 2006
Good Monday to you all! Let's fill in the blanks this week! Thanks for playing! =)
1. Sleeping in for me means sleeping until _____.
2. Staying up late means I don't go to bed until _____.
3. I probably spend more time _____ than I would like.
4. And I don't spend nearly enough time _____.
5. I have zero tolerance for _____.
6. I have a lot of patience when it comes to _____.
Sunday, April 23, 2006
This week's theme is 5 THINGS... Thanks for playing, and have a blessed week! =)
Name 5 Things that:
1. Make you smile:
2. You can see on your desk right now:
3. Kept you busy this weekend:
4. You'll be doing this coming week:
5. You've said to make someone else smile:
Monday, April 17, 2006
I'm a day late, I know. Sorry about that; the holiday weekend was very busy and I literally had no time to post questions. I hope you still come back next week; I promise I'll have new questions up! =)
For now, feel free to participate in the following...
1. What was the highlight of your weekend?
2. What was the best meal you ate this past weekend?
3. Did you spend time with anyone special?
4. Did the weekend seem to drag, or go by too quickly?
Sunday, April 09, 2006
The following questions were offered by one of our fellow participants who wishes to remain anonymous. After you've answered the first question, proceed to the set of questions below it, depending on if your answer was YES or NO. Thanks so much for playing! =)
Do you like to shop?
IF YES, answer the following:
1. What is your favorite store? Why?
2. Do you only shop when there is something you specifically need or want or do you sometimes go shopping just for "something to do?"
3. Do you prefer shopping online or in stores?
4. Do you have a shopping buddy or are you perfectly content going alone?
IF NO, answer the following:
1. Even though you don't like to shop, where do you find yourself shopping most often?
2. Do you try to send someone else to shop for you? if so, who and why that person?
3. do you think shopping online is as annoying as shopping in stores?
4. Does anyone close to you encourage to go shopping with her (or him)? if so, do you feel tortured and go or just say no?
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Thank you, Tricia, for the first two questions below! Thanks to all of you for playing! Have an excellent week! =)
1. Do you own any box sets of your favorite shows?
2. Are you penpals with other people?
3. Do you still send out real, paper cards in the mail?
4. Have you ever bought or sold anything on Ebay?
5. Did you have to set your clocks an hour ahead this past weekend?
6. How many of your blog buddies' birthdays do you know?
7. When is your birthday (need not include year)?