Monday, September 25, 2006
This week's questions come from our fellow participants! If you don't see the question you came up with this week, look for yours in the upcoming weeks! And thank you to everyone who offered suggestions! AND, thanks to all of you who participate! =)
1. From jstar: Holiday in Europe or Asia?
2. From sherle: How do you try to change a behavior pattern you don't like about yourself... whether it's chewing fingernails, overeating, smoking, or picking your nose?
3. From tricia: Have you ever successfully completed a Sudoku puzzle?
4. From caylynn: What website do you visit the most often?
5. From michael morgan: What was your favorite thing about high school or college?
Monday, September 18, 2006
Sorry about being late posting these questions. I had a busy day on Sunday (throwing a bridal shower) and fell asleep early. Anyway, on to this week's challenge...
1. How do you eat an oreo cookie? (from tricia
2. How long does it take you to eat lunch?
3. Caffeine or decaf?
4. Chicken or beef?
5. Pen or pencil?
6. Autumn or spring?
7. Baseball or basketball?
8. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?'
9. Come up with one question I can ask our Monday Madness participants in the weeks to come.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Good day to you! Again, questions right off the top of my head! Here goes...
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. How many times have you taken a break from blogging?
3. How long is the longest you've gone, so far, without posting on your blog?
4. How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis?
5. Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll?
6. How often do you update/change the 'extra' stuff on your blog?
7. Do you think you'll be blogging for years to come?
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Happy Monday to everyone! Thanks for playing Monday Madness! Have a marvelous week! =)
1. Which holidays (if any) do you consider more as a day off from work, than anything else?
2. Which 3 holidays are most celebrated in your family?
3. Do you have an organized filing system at home?
4. Do you clip coupons for groceries? If so, do you remember to use them? If not, why?
5. How many magazines do you subscribe to?
6. Do you play any computer games on a regular basis? If so, which is your favorite, and why?
7. Have you watched any movies worth recommending, lately?