Sunday, November 26, 2006
Let's talk about holidays... Depending on where you live and what religion you are, you may celebrate different holidays and at different times of the year than others. But most of us do celebrate at least one holiday a year. Let's share! =)
1. Which of the holidays that you celebrate, do you feel is the most important?
2. Which holiday do you most enjoy?
3. Is there one holiday that your family tries to get together every year? If so, which one?
4. Share one special memory from a past holiday.
5. Name one holiday coming up, that you're really looking forward to, and why.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Fill in the blank time!! Have fun and have a fabulous week!! =)
1. In order to protect my computer from viruses, I use _______.
2. I also use _______ for protection from spyware.
3. I don't spend nearly enough time _______.
4. The first person I usually talk to in the morning is _______.
5. It takes me about _______ to get ready in the morning.
6. I keep all my appointments in/on _______.
7. It takes me about _______ to fall asleep at night.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
This week's questions all come from fellow participants and it pretty much completes all the suggestions I've received so far. Feel free to continue to offer your suggestions. I appreciate your support and your participation! Have a great week! =)
P.S. I've been unable to sign in to notifylist to send a message out. I'll keep trying! (Tell your friends to come on by!)
1. From ch'i:
If you could only read one blog every day- which one blog would be on your daily list?
2. From kat:
What do you do to de-stress from a hectic day?
3. From paxil princess:
What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear in the winter?
4. From sherle:
Do you prefer discussing problems with a sibling, a parent, a significant other, a psychologist, or a total stranger?
5. From trista:
How long have you been blogging?
6. From lisa e:
Which side of the bed?
7. From elton:
How often do you pig out when you eat?
8. From karen:
Do you watch the space shuttle launches?
9. From dawn:
What's your favorite leisure-time activity?
10. From sherle:
When is the last time you said, 'I love you' and to whom?
What about hugs? Who is the last person you hugged?
Monday, November 06, 2006
Using the letters in your name (first, last, both, whatever), describe your life!
Thanks for playing!! =)