Monday, December 18, 2006
I was going to use questions from one of our participants, but I cannot get into my email to get the questions! SO, Kia and Zeno, and Tricia, please forgive me. I will use your ideas next time. =) Here goes!
1. I get about _______ telemarketer phone calls on a daily basis.
2. I never call anyone after _______ at night.
3. I never call anyone before _______ in the morning.
4. I (please choose one) DO or DON'T screen my phone calls via caller ID.
5. I really should call _______ more often.
I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll be back the 1st of January!!! Thanks to all of you for playing!
Monday, December 11, 2006
This week's questions come from our good friend, and faithful participant, gabrielle. Thanks so much for your questions, Gabrielle!! And everyone, thank you for playing and have a wonderful week! (I may be taking Christmas Day off, which is in 2 weeks, so if you don't see questions posted that day, don't panic. I will certainly be back the following week.) =)
1. What song gives you the most holiday cheer?
2. Who is the hardest person to shop for on your holiday list?
3. When do you start your holiday shopping?
4. What food or drink do you love when it's cold out? (Recipes and
5. What do you do to get rid of a cold or flu?
Monday, December 04, 2006
I'm running out of ideas for MM challenges, folks! If you have any suggestions for me, please feel free to email me. Thank you, and thank you for your loyal and friendly participation in my meme! =)
1. I wish people would just _____.
2. My biggest pet peeve where other drivers are concerned, is _____.
3. I will probably spend about _____ on holidays this season.
4. I really hope to _____ by the end of this calendar year.
5. I make about _____ resolutions each year, and keep _____ of them.