Monday, June 25, 2007
This week's questions are, once again, right off the top of my head! Here goes... Thank you all so much for playing. Have a great week. =)
1. How many times a month/year do you see the sunrise?
2. How many times a week/month do you see the sunset?
3. Do you go out at night and "gaze" at the stars?
4. Do you ever look for star clusters, such as the big dipper, etc?
5. Do you look for planets at night (with or without a telescope)?
6. Are you able to see the northern lights where you live? If so, about how often do they come around?
7. Do you like going outside during a thunderstorm and watching the lightening?
8. Do you have any really neat weather pictures? PLEASE, feel free to share them!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Since it's summer here in North America, the following questions are all about this season. Have fun and thank you all for playing! =)
1. In your opinion, what is the perfect summer daytime temperature?
2. What is the perfect nighttime temperature?
3. Do you plant many flowers around your yard?
4. How much lawn do you have to mow? Do you enjoy mowing lawn?
5. Of the summer months, which is your favorite?
6. Do you take a long vacation each summer?
7. Is summer your favorite season? If so, why? If not, why not?
Monday, June 11, 2007
Good Morning! Here are this week's questions. Have fun and have a great week! =)
1. Do you listen to the radio, or a CD, when you're driving in your car/truck/SUV?
2. Do you have one of those GPS systems in your vehicle?
3. About how many miles do you put on your vehicle in a month?
4. Do you have your oil changed regularly?
5. Do you take your vehicle to a car wash or do you wash it at home?
6. How often do you have the inside of your vehicle cleaned? Do you do it yourself or do you pay someone to do it?
7. What is the color of your vehicle?
Monday, June 04, 2007
Sorry about last week. Since it was a holiday weekend, it threw me off and by the time I realized it, it was already Tuesday. Don't lose faith in me; I'm also busy planning and preparing for my daughter's graduation open house this Saturday. Anyway, thanks for your concern and thank you SO much for playing! =)
Speaking of planning for parties, here's this week's questions:
1. When is the last time you planned for a party/social gathering at your house?
2. What type of event was it?
3. Do you enjoy hosting parties at your house, or do you find the preparation stressful?
4. Do you tend to have a lot more food than needed for these events, or are you pretty good about estimating how much to serve?
5. Some people have gatherings at their homes on a regular basis because it forces them to really CLEAN. How do you feel about this?