Monday, January 29, 2007
This week's questions come from one of our very FAITHFUL participants (and she happens to be my mother), sherle. Thanks, Mom! =)
1. Do you make New Year's resolutions? If so, what is your most important one?
2. Easter is coming. Many Christians give up something for Lent. Do you give something up for any reason (or season)? What is it this year?
3. Do you watch the Super Bowl? If so, do you watch it with a group? If not, what do you do while the game is on? Anything special?
4. Would you miss Monday Madness if it stopped permanently?
5. Name at least one theme for MM questions. Share at least one question for that theme.
Monday, January 22, 2007
I hope everyone's new year is going well. I had planned on getting back to Monday Madness on New Year's Day, but obviously I haven't been posting. I apologize and hope you still play!
1. Did you make any resolutions this year?
2. If so, which one do you think you'll really stick to? If not, is there something you're going to try harder to accomplish?
3. Do you have a fear of any small rodents/insects/etc? If so, please share.
4. Share something exciting that's going on in your life.
5. Did you wonder what happened to Monday Madness these past few weeks?
...and this question comes from one of our good friends, tricia:
Do you have a favorite gameshow announcer?