Monday, February 26, 2007
Sorry, folks! I'm running a bit late (again)! Hope all is well and you all have a wonderful week. Thanks for playing Monday Madness. The following 2 questions come from our friend, tricia... Thanks, Tricia, and thanks for the idea!
1. Do you ever use all caps when typing online messages?
2. Does it bother you when other people use all caps in their messages?
3. Do you use abbreviations (i.e. lol, brb, etc.) when typing email messages or text messages?
4. Do you ever receive faxes or other correspondence from a professional office that are typed in all caps? If so, what do you think of that?
5. Do you rely on the computer program to catch your typing errors, or do you proofread your material before sending it out?
Monday, February 19, 2007
This week's questions come from 3 of our fellow MM participants. Thanks to you all for your faithful participation in my meme! =)
From sleeping mermaid:
If you could rewrite one pivotal moment in history, good or
bad, to make a change, which moment would that be AND what are some of
the consequences that you believe might come from that change?
What's the most unusual hobby you have? How did you get started with it?
Name one thing for each of the following: Favorite smell, texture, view, sound, taste.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Thank you all for playing Monday Madness. With Valentine's Day coming up this week, I thought I'd use questions offered by one of our very faithful MM players, rach. Thank you, Rach! Look for YOUR questions to be used in the future! Have a great week, everyone! =)
1. How do you celebrate Valentine's Day?
2. Name a special gift you received during Valentine's Day.
3. Define Love using each letter: L.O.V.E.
Monday, February 05, 2007
Thanks to all of you who suggested questions. If I haven't been to your site yet to grab them, I will be there soon! This week's questions come from karen. Great questions, Karen! =)
1. What is your favorite main course to prepare?
2. What is your favorite side dish to prepare?
3. Do you like to bake? If so, what is your favorite?
4. What one dish would you like to learn to cook?
5. What is your worst cooking disaster?