Monday, March 26, 2007
Here are this week's questions. Have a great week and thank you all so much for playing! =)
1. What kind of automobile do you drive?
2. What kind of automobile do you WISH you drove?
3. When is the last time you bought a vehicle (new or used)?
4. What is your color of choice as far as vehicles go?
5. Do you regularly have your oil changed?
6. How long do you generally keep a vehicle before thinking about buying a new one?
7. What kind of automobile will you buy next?
Monday, March 19, 2007
Ok folks, these are just right off the top of my head! =)
1. How many times do you wake up during the night?
2. On an average, how many hours of sleep do you try to get?
3. What day of the week do you do your "major" housecleaning?
4. How often do you move your furniture to clean behind it?
5. Do you do your dishes by hand or do you own a dishwasher?
Monday, March 12, 2007
Once again, our good friend tricia has offered some questions for our answering! Thanks, Tricia! And remember, if YOU have questions you'd like to see here, please email me any time! Thanks to all of you for playing.
1. Do you believe in reincarnation?
2. Do you own any anime figures?
3. Are you one of the fanfic writers over at www.fanfiction.net?
4. Do you review stories which are posted in www.fanfiction.net?
5. Are you looking forward to seeing the third Spider-Man film?
6. Are you looking forward to seeing the Fantastic Four sequel?
7. Do you like "Deal or No Deal"?
8. Are you a television watcher?
9. Do you write letters to people?
Monday, March 05, 2007
This week's questions come from some of our participants. Thanks to all who offered suggestions. And please, if you don't see your questions come up soon, feel free to email me. Thank you all for playing!
1. From beth:
What's the most unusual hobby you have? How did you get started with it?
2. From briar:
How many different kinds of music do you listen to? Name a few favorites, if you please.
3. From iris:
Do you take advantage of the outdoor areas where you live? What's your favorite thing to do outside? What's your favorite local bird?
4. From kristy:
Children: Do you have any?
5. From amy:
What is your favorite part of spring?