Monday, April 30, 2007
I know some of you aren't particularly fond of naming your most favorite and least favorite of things, but that's all I got this week, my friends! Thanks for playing and have a great week. (Also, I really have been sending notifications to you all; for some reason you're not receiving them?) Just check in every Monday, won't you? =)
1. Currently, what television commercial is your least favorite?
2. And which commercial is your most favorite?
3. Of the sitcoms that are on during "prime time" how many do you watch on a regular basis? Please share.
4. Is there a television series that you enjoy watching that is ending this season?
5. Is there any type of program you'd like to see more of on television?
6. Is there any type of program you'd like to see less of on television?
7. Is there a series that is no longer aired that you wish would come back?
8. Do you watch re-runs of anything on television?
Monday, April 23, 2007
Good Monday morning, everyone! Here are this week's questions. Have a great week, and thank you for playing. =)
1. Name a song you know most (or all) of the words to.
2. Name a movie that you have watched more than once and would watch again.
3. Have you ever read a book more than once? Please share.
4. Share an inspirational quote with us.
5. What day of the week does (or did) your birthday fall on this year?
6. Have you ever bought a book or cd or movie more than once because you forgot you bought it already?
Monday, April 16, 2007
This week's questions come from tricia.... Thanks, Tricia! Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead. Thank you all for playing. =)
1. Who do you think is cuter, the host of Survivor, or the host of Amazing Race?
2. Have you seen any movies in a theater recently?
3. Do you read manga?
4. For people living in the US: Have you ever traveled outside of the state you were born in? For people living outside of the US: Have you ever traveled outside of your country?
5. Do you have a Yahoo! 360 page?
6. How many blogs/online diaries do you have total?
Monday, April 02, 2007
This week's questions, once again, come right off the top of my head! If you've emailed me with suggestions, please be patient. I haven't checked my email lately but will soon. I hope you all have a great week and thanks for playing Monday Madness! =)
1. Where did you go on your last vacation?
2. Would you go there again? Why or why not?
3. How many vacations do you take in one year?
4. Where would you REALLY like to go on your next vacation, if money was no issue, and how long would you stay?
5. Do you put a little money aside each week (or month) to save up for your vacation?