Monday, September 17, 2007
This week's questions are right off the top of my head; no rhyme or reason...
1. What was your biggest challenge this past week?
2. What was your biggest accomplishment this past week?
3. What was the most exciting thing that happened in your life this past week?
4. What one thing made you the happiest this past week?
Monday, September 10, 2007
Since around here, school has just begun again after summer vacation, my questions this week will be based on school and education... Thanks for playing and I hope you all have a great week! =)
1. Do you have children in school?
2. Are YOU currently in school (any level)?
3. Did you (or your children) attend a public or private school?
4. As far as formal education, what level have you completed?
5. Do you, or did you have loans out for your (or your children's) education?
6. What are your thoughts on the cost of tuition for colleges and universities?
Monday, August 27, 2007
Here are some weather-related questions.... Thank you for playing and have an awesome week! =)
1. Where you live, what kind of weather (or weather-related tragedy) do you fear the most?
2. What kind of weather do you MOST enjoy?
3. What kind of weather do you LEAST like to drive in?
4. What is the scariest weather-related experience you've had in your lifetime?
5. Share a "weather picture" with us!
Monday, August 20, 2007
More questions from right off the "top of my head!" Have fun and enjoy your week, everyone. Thank you all for playing. =)
1. How many desktop computers in your home?
2. How many laptops?
3. What kind of internet service do you have? (i.e. phone modem, dsl, etc.)
4. Do you tend to use more than one email account regularly?
5. Do you use email as a main source for communicating to your family and friends?
6. What kind of computer monitor do you own (flatscreen, or other)?
Monday, August 13, 2007
Good Monday to you all! We're going to try something a bit different this week. Thank you for playing my meme, and have a great week! =)
Please fill in the following blanks, to make a compound word:
Monday, August 06, 2007
Since I doubt if anyone received my notification regarding last week's questions, which I was unable to post due to not being allowed into my blogs, I want you all to know that I did try to post questions. The good news: I'm back and we have new questions! Here we go...
1. What ONE thing would you like to accomplish before the end of the day?
2. What one goal would you like to attain before the end of the month?
3. Are you a "to-do list" writer? If so, do you stick to your list and cross things off as you complete them?
4. In general, how organized do you feel you are?
5. How many piles of papers/junk mail/etc. do you have laying around your house?
6. Which ONE surface in your home do you have trouble keeping clean?
Monday, July 23, 2007
This week's questions are all about food. Let's begin! =)
1. Are there any weird "food rules" you have? Feel free to list as many as you like.
2. When you were growing up, what ONE thing did your parents always remind you of, when it came to meal time (or cooking)?
3. Is there anyone you know whose food you won't eat (for one reason or another)?
4. Is there anything you "specialize" in cooking, that people actually ask for?
5. When you were growing up, what one meal do you remember as being your favorite?
6. Today, what is your IDEAL meal?
Monday, July 16, 2007
Sorry about last week. We were off to the windy city for our daughter's freshman orientation. Thanks for playing and have a great week, everyone! =)
1. Do you feel that children these days are disciplined enough?
2. What are your thoughts about the "time out chair?"
3. When YOU were a child, what form of discipline did your parents use most often?
4. Did your parents have to constantly remind you of the guidelines they set for you, or did they just have to LOOK at you as a "gentle" reminder?
5. What are your thoughts about screaming kids in public places?
6. What do you feel is the BIGGEST mistake parents make when it comes to disciplining children?
Monday, July 02, 2007
Good Monday to you all! This week's questions are all about laundry; something we all have to do (or have done). Have a great week and thank you so much for playing! =)
1. Do you do your own laundry or do you send it out?
2. Do you laundry at your home or a laundromat?
3. Are there certain articles of clothing that you need to have dry-cleaned on a regular basis?
4. How often do you do laundry? Is there a certain day of the week that you consider "laundry day?"
5. Do you iron your clothes as you pull them out of the dryer or do you wait until just before you wear the clothing to iron?
6. Do you hang your clothes outside to dry or do you dry them in a dryer?
7. Do you own things that need to be hand-washed or do you try to avoid buying things that you can't wash in the washing machine?
Monday, June 25, 2007
This week's questions are, once again, right off the top of my head! Here goes... Thank you all so much for playing. Have a great week. =)
1. How many times a month/year do you see the sunrise?
2. How many times a week/month do you see the sunset?
3. Do you go out at night and "gaze" at the stars?
4. Do you ever look for star clusters, such as the big dipper, etc?
5. Do you look for planets at night (with or without a telescope)?
6. Are you able to see the northern lights where you live? If so, about how often do they come around?
7. Do you like going outside during a thunderstorm and watching the lightening?
8. Do you have any really neat weather pictures? PLEASE, feel free to share them!